The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority will soon start the process of land acquisition for the proposed logistic park in Tappal – Bajna Urban Centre & heritage city in Raya Urban Centre. This project will be developed under Phase 2 of Master Plan 2031.
While land acquisition policy will be used for taking over 250 hectares to develop 1st phase of the logistics park in Tappal Bajna
While land acquisition policy will be used for taking over 250 hectares to develop 1st phase of the logistics park in Tappal Bajna. Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has been considering a land pooling method to acquire over 1000 hectares for the heritage city. According to officials, the proposal for land acquisition for the logistics park is likely to be sent to the DM (District Administration) next month. Recently the authority carried out several anti-encroachment drives in Tappal for illegal construction removal.
Under the land pooling policy, 25% of the land taken from the potential farmers is returned after developing the heritage city project. On this, the farmer can do any activities according to their will or sell it. The remaining 75% of the land going to use by the authority for the project development.
This year September, the state government approved the DPR (Detailed Project Report) for the logistics park. The detailed project report of the heritage city project would be put before Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority’s board next month for approval. Subsequently, it would be presented before UP’s PPP (Public Private Partnership) bid-evaluation committee. The tender process for developer selection for both the projects on PPP model would start soon.
The Raya Urban Centre will be developed on 9,350 Hectares
During the recent visit to YEIDA and the state govt. to Japan, Mitsui expressed its desire to develop a logistics park here. Notably, over 20,000 hectares are required for both Tappal – Bajna Urban centers. Both Urban Centres will be developed on 11,104 hectares. Due to its proximity to the Noida International Airport, the authority is giving priority to the Industrial township, instead of logistics and warehousing activities here.
The Raya Urban Centre will be developed on 9,350 Hec. The 1st phase of Heritage city will be developed on 1000 hectares near Mathura and Vrindavan, based on the life of Lord Krishna.